Welcome to Rach’s Custom Goods!
This here is our all natural, made to order, Essential Oil Bar Soap - Assorted. We sell it with Goat’s Milk Base, Shea Butter Base, Olive Oil Base, Turmeric & Ginger Base, Coconut and Olive Base, Calendula and Olive Base, and Lavender Infused Base. We can make it in just about every scent. When ordering pick which base you want and enter it in the personalization box or message me what scents you want. This bar soap is made with whatever base you choose, and essential oils, etc that will help moisturize, and soothe your face and body. You can also choose whether or not you want a loofah added in to your bar of soap for $1.50 more.
Here is a little more information on our new soap bases.
Turmeric and Ginger Soap Base:
- Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties. It also soothes and softens the skin, helps to retain the skins elasticity which makes the skin more supple, and it helps to even out any dark spots and smooth your complexion.
- Coconut Oil also helps promote elasticity, is an awesome skin moisturizer, and smooths your skin.
- Ginger Powder helps to flush out toxins, encourages your circulation, and can help with acne.
Coconut Oil and Olive Oil Soap Base: Coconut and Olive Oil are great for moisturizing super dry skin, and helps soothe those rough skin patches.
Calendula and Olive Soap Base:
- Calendula has anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties that is said to help heal wounds, soothe eczema, and diaper rash. it has also been said to be helpful in promoting your skin's hydration and firmness. Many have also said that it might help to treat skin reactions like poison ivy and many others.
Lavender Infused Soap Base:
- Lavender is said to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, which could help to heal minor burns, and bug bites. Many have also said it could be useful in lessening the symptoms of anxiety, depression, insomnia, and restlessness. It has also been researched and found to possibly be effective in fighting anti-fungal-resistant infections. It has also been studied and said to help accelerate wound healing.
Having issues with acne, uneven skin tone, etc? Order our Turmeric, Ginger, Coconut, and Olive Oil Facial Bar. This is made with the soap base listed, plus has added essential oils that help soothe the skin, even complexion, and fight that stubborn acne.
Have Eczema, wounds that need healing, or a baby with a diaper rash? Order our Calendula and Olive Oil Wound Healing/Eczema Soothing/Diaper Rash Healing Bar that has our Calendula Soap Base with added essential oils to help soothe and calm these stubborn issues.
Or for those really stubborn anti-fungal infections or wounds that won't heal, get our Lavender Infused Anti-Inflammatory/Anti-Fungal/Minor Wound Healing Bar and get assistance in relieving any stubborn fungal infections, wounds, etc.
When ordering one of the specialty bars above, after you place an order, shoot us a message using the speech bubble at the bottom of your screen to send us what you mainly want to use the bar for so we know which essential oils to add. For Example, if you wanted the Calendula and Olive Oil Wound Healing/Eczema Soothing, Diaper Rash Healing Bar for helping your baby's diaper rash, then you would place your order and then contact us stating your order number or name, and then put something along the lines of using for baby's diaper rash. That way we know to only use baby safe essential oils that help with diaper rash.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us anytime!
Buy more than one item, and receive a discount!
Buy one for $5 or 3 for $12. To take advantage of this offer message me before you place your order.
If you have any special requests for your order, such as any specific essential oils added, etc., leave them in the comment box when you order. If there is a product you want that you don’t see, just message us and we can see if we can do it for you.
*Disclaimer: This product is an essential oil product and therefore hasn’t been tested by the FDA. Statements made herein should not replace orders from a medical professional. Results may vary. If this is your first time using this product, a skin patch test is recommended to be sure you don’t have any allergic reactions.